Citylink Electronics Limited (The “Citylink”) will endeavor to make sure policies and practices in relation to the collection, use, retention, transfer and access of personal data supplied by you comply with the requirements of Chapter 486 (the "Ordinance"), Laws of Hong Kong: Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
Personal Information Collection
You can browse www.citylink.com.hk and www.citylink-android.info (The “sites”) without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you submit your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers.
This data is gathered for the following main purposes:
- To establish your identity - for these purposes, contact information such as, name, correspondence and e-mail addresses will be collected from you during the registration process.
- To process online purchase - contact information, credit card details and other payment related information may be obtained.
- To subscribe to services and support - this data comprises contact information, credit card details or other payment related information, as well as the services or support requested by you. This data is also used to provide you with product and service updates and similar notices in respect of the services provided by us.
- For marketing and promotional purposes, including contacting you directly to inform you of new services or opportunities.
Citylink Disclosure of Your Information
Citylink may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content infringes the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.
Citylink may also share your personal information with:
- Members of our corporate family;
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs and customer support);
- Governmental and/or regulatory and/or statutory authorities and/or court orders in compliance with applicable laws. Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the community free from those who attempt to carry out fraudulent or illegal activities on the sites, Citylink will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when Citylink believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
Citylink use "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages to help analyze our web page flow; customize our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
- Most cookies are "session cookies", meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services.
- You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the sites that Citylink do not control.
Your information is stored on our servers. Citylink treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the sites. Therefore, although Citylink work very hard to protect your privacy, Citylink do not promise that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
Citylink don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. Citylink may combine your information with information on other users and information Citylink collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising.
Accessing, Reviewing and Correction of Your Personal Information
If you want to access and/or correct your personally identifiable information which you have given us through Internet, you may contact us. Citylink may charge you a reasonable fee for each successful access current from time to time. However, such fee will be waived if the access is necessary to make a genuine and reasonable correction.
please feel free to contact us.
Citylink Electronics Limited
Unit 1A, 1/F Wah Shing Centre,
No. 11 Shing Yip Street,
Kwun Tong, Kowloon,
HOTLINE: (+852) 2782 2782
According to Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance Section 2, unless the context otherwise requires, the interpretation of following terms are:
- "correction" (改正), in relation to personal data, means rectification, erasure or completion;
- "data" (資料) means any representation of information (including an expression of opinion) in any document, and includes a personal identifier;
- "disclosing" (披露), in relation to personal data, includes disclosing information inferred from the data;
- "personal data" (個人資料) means any data-
- relating directly or indirectly to a living individual;
- from which it is practicable for the identity of the individual to be directly or indirectly ascertained; and
- in a form in which access to or processing of the data is practicable;
- "third party" (第三者), in relation to personal data, means any person other than-
- the data subject;
- a relevant person in the case of the data subject;
- the data user; or
- a person authorized in writing by the data user to collect, hold, process or use the data-
- under the direct control of the data user; or
- on behalf of the data user;
- "use" (使用), in relation to personal data, includes disclose or transfer the data.
If, at any time, you no longer wish to receive marketing information from us,
you can opt out via any one of the following channels:
Write to us at: Unit 1A, Wah Shing Centre, No. 11 Shing Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Email us at [email protected]
HOTLINE to: (+852) 2782 2782